||3 weeks ago|
|.gwt||7 years ago|
|.settings||3 weeks ago|
|src||3 weeks ago|
|.classpath||3 weeks ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|.project||4 years ago|
|.tern-project||3 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||3 weeks ago|
|LICENSE.md||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|descriptor.xml||1 year ago|
|pom.xml||3 weeks ago|
|profile.xml||2 years ago|
gCube Workspace Portlet
The gCube Workspace Portlet is a web-gui to manage the gCube workspace, a collaborative area where users can exchange and organize information objects (workspace items) according to their specific needs. Every user of any Virtual Research Environment is provided with this area for the exchange of workspace objects (share) with other users. Such an area is further organized in workspaces as to resemble a classic folder-based file system.
You can find the Workspace documentation at Wiki gCube Workpsace
See the Releases
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes including:
- the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- DILIGENT (grant no. 004260).
- the Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration
- D4Science (grant no. 212488);
- D4Science-II (grant no.239019);
- ENVRI (grant no. 283465);
- EUBrazilOpenBio (grant no. 288754);
- iMarine(grant no. 283644).
- the H2020 research and innovation programme
- BlueBRIDGE (grant no. 675680);
- EGIEngage (grant no. 654142);
- ENVRIplus (grant no. 654182);
- PARTHENOS (grant no. 654119);
- SoBigData (grant no. 654024);
- DESIRA (grant no. 818194);
- ARIADNEplus (grant no. 823914);
- RISIS2 (grant no. 824091);
- PerformFish (grant no. 727610);
- AGINFRAplus (grant no. 731001).