||5 months ago|
|.settings||6 months ago|
|src||6 months ago|
|.classpath||6 months ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|.project||3 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||5 months ago|
|LICENSE.md||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|descriptor.xml||1 year ago|
|pom.xml||5 months ago|
|profile.xml||2 years ago|
StorageHub Client Wrapper
StorageHub Client Wrapper (java library) allows to interact with StorageHub in a simplified way by exposing several methods and utilities. Moreover, It exposes an inteface with methods and java beans as defined in (the old) HL interfaces.
Structure of the project
- The source code is present in the src folder.
- Use of this library is described on Wiki.
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes including:
- the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- DILIGENT (grant no. 004260);
- the Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration
- D4Science (grant no. 212488), D4Science-II (grant no.239019), ENVRI (grant no. 283465), EUBrazilOpenBio (grant no. 288754), iMarine(grant no. 283644);
- the H2020 research and innovation programme
- BlueBRIDGE (grant no. 675680), EGIEngage (grant no. 654142), ENVRIplus (grant no. 654182), Parthenos (grant no. 654119), SoBigData (grant no. 654024),DESIRA (grant no. 818194), ARIADNEplus (grant no. 823914), RISIS2 (grant no. 824091), PerformFish (grant no. 727610), AGINFRAplus (grant no. 731001);