GeoPortal Data Viewer App
The GeoPortal Data Viewer App is an application to access, discovery and navigate the GeoNa products by a Web-Map Interface
- GWT v.2.9.0. GWT is licensed under Apache License 2.0
- GWT-Bootstrap v.188.8.131.52. GWT-Bootstrap is licensed under [Apache License 2.0
- GWT-OpenLayers 3+ v.8.0.0-gwt2_9. GWT-OL3
- OpenLayers v.6.X. OpenLayers is licensed under BSD 2-Clause "Simplified"
See the Releases
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes including:
- the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- DILIGENT (grant no. 004260).
- the Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration
- D4Science (grant no. 212488);
- D4Science-II (grant no.239019);
- ENVRI (grant no. 283465);
- EUBrazilOpenBio (grant no. 288754);
- iMarine(grant no. 283644).
- the H2020 research and innovation programme
- BlueBRIDGE (grant no. 675680);
- EGIEngage (grant no. 654142);
- ENVRIplus (grant no. 654182);
- PARTHENOS (grant no. 654119);
- SoBigData (grant no. 654024);
- DESIRA (grant no. 818194);
- ARIADNEplus (grant no. 823914);
- RISIS2 (grant no. 824091);
- PerformFish (grant no. 727610);
- AGINFRAplus (grant no. 731001).