||1 year ago|
|.settings||1 year ago|
|src||2 years ago|
|.classpath||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|.project||2 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||1 year ago|
|FUNDING.md||1 year ago|
|LICENSE.md||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|gcube-app.xml||2 years ago|
|pom.xml||1 year ago|
Species Products Discovery
This is the implementation of a stateless Web Service focus on uniform access to sources of biodiversity data of arbitrary location and size. The service implements it by delegation to dynamically deployable plugins for target repository sources.
Structure of the project
- The source code is present in the src folder.
- Use of this service is described on Wiki.
- Lucio Lelii (ORCID) - ISTI-CNR Infrascience Group
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes including:
- the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- DILIGENT (grant no. 004260);
- the Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration
- D4Science (grant no. 212488), D4Science-II (grant no.239019), ENVRI (grant no. 283465), EUBrazilOpenBio (grant no. 288754), iMarine(grant no. 283644);
- the H2020 research and innovation programme
- BlueBRIDGE (grant no. 675680), EGIEngage (grant no. 654142), ENVRIplus (grant no. 654182), Parthenos (grant no. 654119), SoBigData (grant no. 654024),DESIRA (grant no. 818194), ARIADNEplus (grant no. 823914), RISIS2 (grant no. 824091), PerformFish (grant no. 727610), AGINFRAplus (grant no. 731001);