||8 months ago|
|.settings||8 months ago|
|src||8 months ago|
|.classpath||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||8 months ago|
|.project||5 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||8 months ago|
|FUNDING.md||8 months ago|
|LICENSE.md||8 months ago|
|README.md||8 months ago|
|changelog.xml||8 months ago|
|descriptor.xml||8 months ago|
|gcube-app.xml||8 months ago|
|pom.xml||8 months ago|
|profile.xml||8 months ago|
DataMiner Pool Manager
DataMiner Pool Manager is a service to support the integration of algorithms in D4Science Infrastructure.
Structure of the project
- The source code is present in the src folder.
- Use of this widget is is described on Wiki.
- Paolo Fabriani - Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A., Italy
- Nunzio Andrea Galante - Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A., Italy
- Ciro Formisano - Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A., Italy
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes see FUNDING.md