snapshot removed from CHANGELOG
|2 months ago|
|.settings||1 year ago|
|src||6 months ago|
|.classpath||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|.project||3 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||2 months ago|
|FUNDING.md||11 months ago|
|LICENSE.md||2 years ago|
|README.md||6 months ago|
|descriptor.xml||6 months ago|
|pom.xml||2 months ago|
|profile.xml||6 months ago|
DataMiner is a library for integrate WPS 52North in the D4Science Infrastructure.
Structure of the project
- The source code is present in the src folder.
- Use of this library is described on Wiki.
- Gianpaolo Coro (ORCID) - ISTI-CNR Infrascience Group
- Lucio Lelii (ORCID) - ISTI-CNR Infrascience Group
- Giancarlo Panichi (ORCID) - ISTI-CNR Infrascience Group
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes see FUNDING.md