||5 months ago|
|.settings||1 year ago|
|src||6 months ago|
|.classpath||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|.project||2 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||5 months ago|
|FUNDING.md||1 year ago|
|LICENSE.md||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|pom.xml||6 months ago|
Authorization common library
StorageHub implements the gCube Workspace feature
Structure of the project
- The source code is present in the src folder.
- Use of this theme is described in the Wiki.
- Lucio Lelii (ISTI-CNR Infrascience Group
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes including:
- the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- DILIGENT (grant no. 004260);
- the Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration
- D4Science (grant no. 212488), D4Science-II (grant no.239019), ENVRI (grant no. 283465), EUBrazilOpenBio (grant no. 288754), iMarine(grant no. 283644);
- the H2020 research and innovation programme
- BlueBRIDGE (grant no. 675680), EGIEngage (grant no. 654142), ENVRIplus (grant no. 654182), Parthenos (grant no. 654119), SoBigData (grant no. 654024),DESIRA (grant no. 818194), ARIADNEplus (grant no. 823914), RISIS2 (grant no. 824091), PerformFish (grant no. 727610), AGINFRAplus (grant no. 731001);