gCube Ws Thredds Sync Widget
gCube ws-thredds-sync-widget is a widget to use and interact with ws-thredds facility in order to synchronize the Workspace folders with Thredds Reporitory folders
You can find the documentation at gCube Wiki
See the Releases
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes including:
- the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- DILIGENT (grant no. 004260).
- the Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration
- D4Science (grant no. 212488);
- D4Science-II (grant no.239019);
- ENVRI (grant no. 283465);
- EUBrazilOpenBio (grant no. 288754);
- iMarine(grant no. 283644).
- the H2020 research and innovation programme
- BlueBRIDGE (grant no. 675680);
- EGIEngage (grant no. 654142);
- ENVRIplus (grant no. 654182);
- PARTHENOS (grant no. 654119);
- SoBigData (grant no. 654024);
- DESIRA (grant no. 818194);
- ARIADNEplus (grant no. 823914);
- RISIS2 (grant no. 824091);
- PerformFish (grant no. 727610);
- AGINFRAplus (grant no. 731001).