||4 weeks ago|
|.settings||4 weeks ago|
|src||2 months ago|
|.classpath||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|.project||9 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||4 weeks ago|
|LICENSE.md||3 years ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
|descriptor.xml||2 years ago|
|enunciate.xml||4 weeks ago|
|pom.xml||4 weeks ago|
|profile.xml||3 years ago|
gCube URI Resolver
The URI Resolver is a RESTful service which gives access via HTTP(s) to different gCube Resolver services and gCube Applications
You can find the URI Resolver documentation at URI Resolver Wiki Page
See the URI Resolver Releases
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes including:
- the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- DILIGENT (grant no. 004260).
- the Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration
- D4Science (grant no. 212488);
- D4Science-II (grant no.239019);
- ENVRI (grant no. 283465);
- EUBrazilOpenBio (grant no. 288754);
- iMarine(grant no. 283644).
- the H2020 research and innovation programme
- BlueBRIDGE (grant no. 675680);
- EGIEngage (grant no. 654142);
- ENVRIplus (grant no. 654182);
- PARTHENOS (grant no. 654119);
- SoBigData (grant no. 654024);
- DESIRA (grant no. 818194);
- ARIADNEplus (grant no. 823914);
- RISIS2 (grant no. 824091);
- PerformFish (grant no. 727610);
- AGINFRAplus (grant no. 731001).