||3 weeks ago|
|.settings||2 years ago|
|distro||3 years ago|
|src||9 months ago|
|.project||6 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||3 weeks ago|
|FUNDING.md||2 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|log.txt||2 years ago|
|pom.xml||3 weeks ago|
Data Transfer - Plugin Framework
Data Transfer Plugin Framework is one of the subsystems forming the gCube Data Transfer Facilities. It aims to provide gCube Applications a common layer for efficient and transparent data transfer towards gCube SmartGear nodes. It's designed as a client service architecture exploiting plugin design pattern.
- OpenJDK - The JDK used
- JAX-RS - Java™ API for RESTful Web Services
- Jersey - JAX-RS runtime
- Maven - Dependency Management
Documentation can be found here.
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes including:
- the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- DILIGENT (grant no. 004260).
- the Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration
- D4Science (grant no. 212488);
- D4Science-II (grant no.239019);
- ENVRI (grant no. 283465);
- iMarine(grant no. 283644);
- EUBrazilOpenBio (grant no. 288754).
- the H2020 research and innovation programme
- SoBigData (grant no. 654024);
- PARTHENOS (grant no. 654119);
- EGIEngage (grant no. 654142);
- ENVRIplus (grant no. 654182);
- BlueBRIDGE (grant no. 675680);
- PerformFish (grant no. 727610);
- AGINFRAplus (grant no. 731001);
- DESIRA (grant no. 818194);
- ARIADNEplus (grant no. 823914);
- RISIS2 (grant no. 824091);