||2 years ago|
|.settings||2 years ago|
|distro||3 years ago|
|src||3 years ago|
|.project||6 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||2 years ago|
|FUNDING.md||2 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|pom.xml||2 years ago|
Spatial Data Infrastucture - Library
SDI-Library is one of the subsystems forming the gCube Spatial Data Infrastructure Facilities. It aims to provide gCube Applications simplified feature in order to manage GeoSpatial Data and Metadata.
- OpenJDK - The JDK used
- JAX-RS - Java™ API for RESTful Web Services
- Jersey - JAX-RS runtime
- Maven - Dependency Management
Documentation can be found here.
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes including:
- the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- DILIGENT (grant no. 004260).
- the Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration
- D4Science (grant no. 212488);
- D4Science-II (grant no.239019);
- ENVRI (grant no. 283465);
- iMarine(grant no. 283644);
- EUBrazilOpenBio (grant no. 288754).
- the H2020 research and innovation programme
- SoBigData (grant no. 654024);
- PARTHENOS (grant no. 654119);
- EGIEngage (grant no. 654142);
- ENVRIplus (grant no. 654182);
- BlueBRIDGE (grant no. 675680);
- PerformFish (grant no. 727610);
- AGINFRAplus (grant no. 731001);
- DESIRA (grant no. 818194);
- ARIADNEplus (grant no. 823914);
- RISIS2 (grant no. 824091);