||2 years ago|
|.settings||2 years ago|
|src||2 years ago|
|.classpath||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|.project||3 years ago|
|.tern-project||3 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||2 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|changelog.xml||2 years ago|
|descriptor.xml||2 years ago|
|pom.xml||2 years ago|
|profile.xml||3 years ago|
PerformFish Analytics Portlet
PerformFish Analytics Portlet is a tool for perform and display statistical analysis concerning the PerformFish project.
Structure of the project
- The source code is present in the src folder.
- Use of this portlet is is described on Wiki.
- Francesco Mangiacrapa - ISTI-CNR Infrascience Group
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
About the gCube Framework
This software is part of the gCubeFramework: an open-source software toolkit used for building and operating Hybrid Data Infrastructures enabling the dynamic deployment of Virtual Research Environments by favouring the realisation of reuse oriented policies.
The projects leading to this software have received funding from a series of European Union programmes including:
- the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- DILIGENT (grant no. 004260);
- the Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration
- D4Science (grant no. 212488), D4Science-II (grant no.239019), ENVRI (grant no. 283465), EUBrazilOpenBio (grant no. 288754), iMarine(grant no. 283644);
- the H2020 research and innovation programme
- BlueBRIDGE (grant no. 675680), EGIEngage (grant no. 654142), ENVRIplus (grant no. 654182), Parthenos (grant no. 654119), SoBigData (grant no. 654024),DESIRA (grant no. 818194), ARIADNEplus (grant no. 823914), RISIS2 (grant no. 824091), PerformFish (grant no. 727610), AGINFRAplus (grant no. 731001);