Jenkins Pipeline script to manage a complete gCube release.
Parameters from the Jenkins pipeline project:
- Type: a choice of ‘SNAPSHOT-DRY-RUN’, ‘SNAPSHOT’, ‘RELEASE-DRY-RUN’, ‘STAGING’, ‘RELEASE’
- gCube_release_version: the gCube version to build (must match the YAML file in /releases)
- cleanup_gcube_artifacts: a boolean flag to decide whether to wipe out the gCube artifacts from the local repository before the build
- cleanup_local_repo: a boolean flag to decide whether to wipe out all the artifacts from the local repository before the build
- resume_from: a build number. If specified, the new build will resume from the last failed job of that build
This project is licensed under the EUPL V.1.1 License.